Thursday 15 January 2009

HOT OFF THE PRESS



O YEAH!

they have arrived - our lovely lovely little flyers


massive thanks to margot for the design work & make sure you grab one off margot, bip or carla if you see them out and about






ps. huge thanks to solopress , who if anyone's interested are great - next day delievery and you order online but there is actually a human at the other end to speak to

HOTBED Special Birthday Edition
Wednesday 21st Jan
The Macbeth
70 Hoxton St.
N1 6LP
FREE ENTRY ALL NIGHT  

1 comment:

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

ya quisiera estar en london!

*******
te invito a mi blog, desde ya puedes ver mis diseños y darme tu opinión!
espero tu comentario!
I invite you to my blog, from already you can see my designs and to give me your opinion!
I wait for your commentary!

A/N colletion -spring summer 2009
IAMTHEANGELNEGRO.BLOGSPOT.COM
IAMTHEANGELNEGRO@GMAIL.COM

des baisers
A/N